Sat, Apr 14, 2012
- Single 'Boomers' Struggling as They Age: Study
FRIDAY, April 13 (HealthDay News) — Single baby boomers generally have poorer health and less money than their married counterparts, a new study says.
- Ohio's Adult Alert Sytem Prepares For Surge Of Baby Boomers
As baby boomers begin to age into their late sixties and early seventies, Ohio is preparing to handle a spike in adult alerts for missing persons.
- How Baby Boomers are Picking a Retirement Age
Money has surprisingly little to do with when people retire.
- AARP Study: Are Businesses Prepared For Boomers To Retire?
As baby boomers reach retirement age and leave the workforce, their exit may cause problems for unprepared businesses, according to a recent study conducted by AARP and the Society for Human Resource Management . The study, which looked at how businesses plan to move forward when boomers retire, found that 72 percent of HR professionals saw the loss of expertise as a "problem" or a "potential …
- Retirement Bliss May Turn to Blues for Some Boomers
Baby Boomers, with their inheritances, homes, and old-fashioned pensions, may appear to be on track for a solid retirement-but some experts say the forecast for the generation born from 1946 through 1964 isn't necessarily so rosy.