Tue, Apr 17, 2012
- Baby Boomers are ready for retirement, mostly
Baby Boomers, with their inheritances, homes, and old-fashioned pensions, may appear to be on track for a solid retirement — but some experts say the forecast for the generation born from 1946 through 1964 isn’t necessarily so rosy.
- 77.3 million baby boomers face bleak future
Washington, April 17 (IANS) An estimated 77.3 million baby boomers, one of the largest generations in history, face a bleak future and the growing prospect of alienation as they cross into old age, says a new statistical study.
- Baby boomers using therapies to treat aging of the larynx
Aging baby boomers have long used exercise, surgery and collagen as they try to slow the natural bodily processes of aging. Now, some are flocking to do the same with something that's usually a dead giveaway: a voice that sounds "old."
- More baby boomers facing old age alone
Startling new statistics paint a bleak future for the largest generation in history, the baby boomers, as they cross into old age.
- The Washington Economics Group Picks Tallahassee, Fla., as Number One Retirement Destination for Baby Boomers
A revealing new analysis of trends and preferences indicates that tens of millions of Baby Boomers searching for the ideal place to retire should look to Southern college towns for the best combination of climate, cost of living, health care and other top priorities, according to a report from The Washington Economics Group .
- How Baby Boomers are Picking a Retirement Age
Baby boomers have a variety of ways of deciding when they are ready for retirement. Almost half (45 percent) of the oldest baby boomers have already retired, according to a recent GfK Custom Research North …