We make submitting content super easy. If you only plan to submit one article, simply contact us and we will contact you for a text file or word file.
If you are interested in contributing to babyboomers.com regularly, please contact us to discuss frequency and writing topics as well as your qualifications. We may ask for a brief bio and a picture for your very own author page. We may also set you up with access to our site to post as you wish as an official author on the site.
Either way, please take a gander at the writing rules below. There are only eight and they are easy to follow. Thanks in advance and we look forward to hearing from you and reading your work!
1) Must be an original article that you wrote. Duplicate content that exists elsewhere on the web will not be accepted.
2) Must NOT be a press release, advertisement, sales letter, promotional copy, or excessive self-promotion. You may submit such promotional articles for a fee. More info here.
3) Must be a minimum of 250 words and no more than 4,000 words.
4) Limit your article to (3) active links if possible
5) We reserve the right to deny any article
6) Must be informative and share your unique expertise. (Tips, opinions, commentary, techniques, etc. are encouraged)
7) Content must be of interest the baby boomer community